Below is the list of test pages for the sqlite3 WASM
builds. All of them require that this directory have been
"make"d first. The intent is that this page be run
althttpd -enable-sab -page index.html
and the individual tests be started in their own tab.
Warnings and Caveats:
- All of these pages must be served via an HTTP
server. Browsers do not support loading WASM files via
- Any OPFS-related pages or tests require:
- An OPFS-capable browser released after February
2023. Some tests will work with Chromium-based browsers
going back to around v102.
- That the web server emit the so-called
headers. althttpd requires the
-enable-sab flag for that.
The tests and demos...
- Core-most tests
- tester1: Core unit and
regression tests for the various APIs and surrounding
- tester1-worker: same thing
but running in a Worker.
- tester1-esm: same as
tester1 but loads sqlite3 in the main thread via
an ES6 module.
tester1-esm but loads a Worker Module which
then loads the sqlite3 API via an ES6 module. Note that
not all browsers permit loading modules in Worker
- High-level apps and demos...
- fiddle is an HTML front-end
to a wasm build of the sqlite3 shell.
- demo-123 provides a
no-nonsense example of adding sqlite3 support to a web
page in the UI thread.
- demo-123-worker is
the same as
demo-123 but loads and runs
sqlite3 from a Worker thread.
- demo-jsstorage: very basic
demo of using the key-value VFS for storing a persistent db
Worker-based wrapper of the OO API #1. Its Promise-based
wrapper is significantly easier to use, however.
a demo of the Promise-based wrapper of the Worker1 API.
- speedtest1 ports (sqlite3's primary benchmarking tool)...
- The obligatory "misc." category...
- WASMFS-specific tests which require that
the WASMFS build is available on this server (it is not by
default) and that this server emits the COOP/COEP headers.